We are pleased to announce that the 2012 ARSL Annual Conference is now ready to take hotel reservations for Raleigh, NC!
The full conference schedule is forthcoming, but onsite, registration will open Wednesday, September 26th at Noon, with preconferences scheduled for 1:00-5:00. The full conference runs Thursday, September 27th through Noon on Saturday, September 29th when you may pick up your boxed lunch to-go!
Make reservations by contacting the official conference hotel:
Sheraton Raleigh Downtown
Room Reservation Information
Hotel Rooms – $139 per night (plus tax) per room (single or double occupancy) for more than 2 guests – additional $10 per person
Please register by calling 800-325-3535
Identify yourself as registering for the Association for Rural & Small Libraries Conference.
Room rate is guaranteed only until August 28th, 2012.
Please Note: When you make your reservation you will be charged a one night deposit to hold your room. In the event you need to cancel, this is refundable if cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Also, this hotel will charge a $75 early departure fee if you should leave before your confirmed departure date without notifying them of the change when you check in.
All guest rooms include free internet access and the hotel features:
• Over 60 restaurants within 3 blocks
• IMAX Movie theater within 3 blocks
• Museums and Art Galleries within 3 blocks
• Hotel has a full service restaurant, café and bar
• “Ship on Site” provide prints, signage and ships
• Parking across the street ($12 per day)
• Less than 3 miles to NC State University
• Onsite pool, whirlpool and fitness center
We’ll see you in Raleigh!