2013 ARSL Annual Conference Announced
We are pleased to announce that the 2013 ARSL Annual Conference will take place September 25-28, 2013 at the Doubletree in Downtown Omaha, Nebraska.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013: Preconferences & Welcome Reception
- Thursday, September 26, Friday, September 27th, through approximately 12:00 pm on Saturday, September 28: Full Conference
- Saturday afternoon, September 28 – Sunday morning, September 29: ARSL Board Meeting
- Doubletree by Hilton in Downtown Omaha, NE. Website: omahadowntown.doubletree.com
- Rooms will be $99 (plus tax)
- Within walking distance of Omaha’s Old Market, featuring “unique shops, boutiques, pubs, restaurants and entertainment in a historic neighborhood. Shop bookstores to bakeries, art galleries to antiques, clothing to collectibles, then dine in one of more than 30 area restaurants. Accessible.” (Taken from www.visitomaha.com.)
Perks for our guests include:
- Complimentary parking in attached garage
- Complimentary wireless internet service in guestrooms and meeting space
- Complimentary airport and local shuttle
- The hotel is ready for reservations via phone at 800-222-TREE (8733), or by calling the hotel directly at 402-346-7600 (Attendees must mention “ARSL” for the $99 conference rate)
- Place your reservation via the ARSL Personalized Group Web Page
As always, you can find the latest information about our upcoming conference on our website at http://arsl.info.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
2013 Conference Co-Chair and President-Elect