Are you super creative? Have a gift for design?
If you answered yes, then this contest is for you!
The 2016 Conference Committee is seeking designs for our annual conference t-shirt. All designs must be free of copyright and utilize the conference theme North of Normal.
Other things to consider:
- Shirts will be printed in one color in addition to the main t-shirt color (designer may make
- The year 2016 and ARSL should be included in the design
- There is a limit of two submissions per contestant
- ARSL maintains the right to edit and adapt submissions as needed for reprinting
- Winning submission will be selected by a Conference sub-committee.
To have your design considered, please fill out the form (download) and return a scanned copy of the signed form along with a JPEG version of your design no later than March 31, 2016. Submissions should be sent to Jet Kofoot at email@example.com.
Along with bragging rights, the winner receives a free conference t-shirt and a 1 year membership in ARSL!